I have a very well-kept secret to tell you. I am an elf. No really, I am. There are many of us that walk among you and every year at this time we put on our pointy shoes and ears and get to work answering letters from Santa.
Pffft, you think I am lying? You don't think I have pointy ears? Don't tell me you don't believe in Santa.
In all seriousness, there are many, many volunteers who spend the days, evenings and weekends leading up to Christmas answering each and every letter that comes into the mailbox. Each child (and adult) gets a personalized response.
So have some fun, and go write to Santa.
Santa Search
When you are writing, please remember not to include your child (or your) last name. But if you forget, the elves very diligently strip all letters last names, schools etc. It is perfectly safe and I have been answering letters with them for about 10 years.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for being one of Santa's helpers.
ReplyDeleteCoolio!
ReplyDelete